Tips to solving common issues experienced when using VastPark. Please add what you discover to this area so everyone can benefit. Be sure to indicate what version of the software you are using.
If you don't find your answers here, you can try doing a Search to see if it is a known issue.
- Find out what version of .Net you're running: smallestdotnet
- Build number does not change when you download a newer version: Uninstall the application, delete the downloaded files, then download again and install
- Diagnosing Client problems
- Problems with Vivox voice (This takes you to the Vivox troubleshooting page)
- How to open the Debug dialog
- Includes instructions on how to set the debugger to open on launching the Player
- Overview of the Debug dialog
- How to run multiple clients on the one machine
- Manually unzipping PIMML files with an Apple Mac adds hidden files that are not compatible with the VastPark Player. The work-around is to use a PC if for some reason you're manually packaging portable IMML files
The following is a collection of common problems and solutions to those problems.
- Dynamically owned elements fail to synchronize across the network
- VastPark applications fail to connect to the Webservice
- Can't be heard in VastPark voice conversations
Users with solutions are invited to add a new solution topic to the New solutions collection.