Welcome to the developer zone.¶
Interested in VastPark's commercial offerings? Return to VastPark.com
What is the VastPark Platform?¶
The VastPark platform enables software developers to create virtual worlds and online community solutions built on the .NET Framework.
VastPark includes several sub-platforms for web and 3D:
- VastWorlds: An open distributed virtual worlds platform that makes it easy for multiple users to meet and collaborate inworld using their data and services. Read more...
- The rest of our software is available in our Enterprise SDK that integrates and extends the functionality of the virtual worlds platform
- VastSocial: An online Community of Practice platform
- VastEvents: An exciting highly scalable virtual events platform available to projects commencing 2012
- VastServices: A web services back-end that supports integrating a wide range of 3rd party technologies
About the developer zone¶
The developer zone is to help you, the community of developers and designers, to find out more about VastPark and the Adaptive Web, ask questions, and help make the platform more accessible and useful to everyone.
Manager: Alexander Tulloh, Craig Presti, Ian Tan, Joshua Hayes, Tim Glew
Developer: Alec x, Alessandro Cascone, Alexander Tulloh, Chanthu Shamsu, Eric Lin, Guillaume Mauboussin, Jeremy Massey, Joshua Hayes, Jun Wan, Kit Sze, leon zhu, Matheus Martins, Paul K. Lynch, Robert Lamont, Zean Qin
Reporter: clemens fobianke, Serge Soudoplatoff, Torrid Luna
Reporter and Editor: Andrew Hopcroft, Bruce Joy, David Burden, Guillaume Viot, Jason Bewley, Joshua Nair, Liz Chung, Lori Kavle, Léo Bernard, Steve Eagle
Guest: Alex Adams, Andrew Chapman, Andrew Eiche, Brian B. Quinn, Darren Bellenger, Darren Roberts, Eric Hackathorn, John Virtual, Levi Lansing, Michael Louca, Roberto Boati, ryan satterfield, Somnath Banerjee, Tommi Laukkanen, Wallace Jackson, Xavier COIFFARD